Sunday, September 7, 2008

6 Random Things About E

The folks over at Surface Tension "tagged" me with the following challenge:


Write 6 random things about yourself
Tag 6 people at the end of your post
If you're tagged, DO IT and pass on the tag...


Oh why the bloody hell not, eh?

#1.I used to be a DJ for a spell at a college radio station in Hamilton, Ontario Canada...the graveyard shift from I think 11pm-4am.

#2. I broke my hand by jumping into my garbage bin whilst attempting to "make room" for more trash.

#3. I used to be able to drink my age every birthday.

#4. I started a "newspaper" in high school entitled "The International Anarchist News" ("I.A.N.") and was tagged by the principal as an official "disturber of the peace". I subsequently locked myself into the gym supply room and played the Dead Kennedy's Too Drunk Too F*&k on a continuous loop until they dragged me out.
*Editors note: I'm not sure if I was "dragged out" by Mr. Barriault, or was forcefully asked to leave with some gentle shoving. Anyone from Pearson High want to chime in here?

#5. I have worked for a newspaper or print product in the advertising field for over 20 years.

#6. I am one of three heirs to the Johnson and Johnson fortune.
Nah, not really, but I couldn't think of the 6th...the heat here in Reddin' is frying my brain! No's 1-5 are absolutely true, however...

Like Erin I'm not big on taggin' folks, and Thom G's too far to really kick my ass for my lack of compliance...although I've no doubt he could. If you feel like doin' it, it's kinda fun, but if not...no worries. Unless you live in SD, within arms reach of the malicious Thom.

No comments: