Tuesday, May 20, 2008

An Overdue Shout Out To Some New Friends

I’ve discovered a few new excellent blogs that I think are worthy of your eyeballs folks, and I have recently added them to my link list. They join the esteemed list of others who have been with me since the beginning and I urge each and every one of you to frequent them regularly. BUT don’t forget about the old tried and true, they’re still as entertaining and informative and controversial as ever…

4 Minutes Of Fame: A dude who will punch you in the face to defend his taste in music.

Breakfast In Toronto: What the hell do you THINK it’s about?

A New Beat, Jim and Candace Dyar: Local North State writers go it alone.

Pink Hollyhock: Editor/ writer and tireless, very patient wife to Steve Brewer.

Prehistoric Sounds: Extremely cool reproductions of old music magazine articles.

Starlight Dreamvision Academy: Uncle E’s High School co-conspirator, published artist/ cartoonist / novelist/ kids show writer, general miscreant.

The Post Punk Progressive Pop Party: Prolific poster of post-punk information.

The Vinyl District: Vinyl LP enthusiast with a penchant for 80’s rarities.

What I Listened To On My Way To Work Today: Again, what the hell do you THINK it’s about?

No comments: