Thursday, January 10, 2008

I'm Off To Tennessee...

...the birthplace of Rock & Roll, home to Sun Records where the careers of Elvis Presley, Johnny Cash, Roy Orbison, Muddy Waters, Howlin' Wolf, Otis Redding and Wilson Picket were launched!

Of course Memphis is located on the opposite end of the state from where I'll be, Knoxville, but oh well.

Work thing...so...whatever.

So comment all you like on the older posts, I truly appreciate the feedback (except for Philbert's stuff, he's just downright weird!) and I'll see you in about 7 days!

Cheers!

3 comments:

David M. Jenkins said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! Good stuff!

amy said...

thanks for the comment. I am glad that you can find joy in the fact that Wilco is simply and utterly amazing!!
amy

Nico said...

Hi, here I am from South of France...
Thanks for your comment, and sorry but you have to learn french to read my blog.
Enjoy The Music.
Nico From Muzik In Mars